Oversee Club day-to-day operations and After-School programming for educational and summer programs focusing on program development and implementation; staff development; supervision of assigned staff; facilities, staffing hours and budget management.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Oversee the implementation and delivery of operations, programs, services and activities that facilitate achievement of Youth Development Outcomes that are measureable.
- Oversee the identification and evaluation of opportunities to improve program effectiveness on the basis of participation and achievement of stated goals and recommends modifications to improve program performance, as appropriate.
- Provide oversight on Program budget based on staff hours throughout the year and monitor and report variances in revenues and expenditures, as appropriate.
- Manage administrative and operational processes, overseeing the maintenance and repair of buildings, equipment, and other facilities.
- Manage performance of assigned staff in achieving goals, providing technical assistance in program design, development, community relations and program operations.
- Design and implement a staff development and training program which focuses on the mission/vision of the organization.
- Develop collaborative partnerships with other youth serving organizations, members, parents, families, schools and administrators along with community organizations.
- Provide support to the Board Program Committee
Marketing and Public Relations
- Engage in community events to maintain good public relations for Club programs, services, and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Knowledge of: the mission, objectives, policies, programs and procedures of Boys & Girls Clubs; of the principles and practices of non-profit organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, direct and coordinate operations; in personnel supervision, the recruitment and retention of key personnel; facilities management; and budget management.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to develop solutions to problems with limited supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Club staff, subordinates, Board members, community groups, and other related agencies.
- Five or more years work experience in non-profit agency operations management and supervision, or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
$35,000 – $50,000 (Commensurate with experience)