Job Listings / August 17, 2018
The primary focus of this position will be to teach Snapology programs. Instructors are asked to promote creativity, teamwork and problem solving skills while educating students on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) concepts. Programs are conducted for children ages 2-14, although not all instructors are required to teach all age groups. This role requires internal collaboration and communication with Snapology leadership as well as representing the Snapology organization to parents & children with a high degree of professionalism.
- Criminal and Child Clearances must be current
- 2 or more years of experience working with children in a classroom or camp environment
- Education degree or teaching experience recommended, teachers pursuing a degree in education will also be considered for this position
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Proven ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis
To inquire about this position please email resumes:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 989-315-7750 for more information.
← Job Listings