ST Math is a visual instructional program that builds a deep conceptual understanding of math through rigorous learning and creative problem solving to engage, motivate and challenge PreK-8 students toward higher achievement.
In ST Math, over 200 visual games create a unique pathway of interconnected content challenges to provide differentiated instruction for individual students, regardless of skill level.
Students take their own path to mastery. In order to move to new levels, they must demonstrate mastery at each stage of the objective.
To ensure all students develop deep mathematical understanding, the program personalizes their exposure to each concept according to their unique needs. As a result, students are empowered to work through any obstacle as they make their own pathway to mastery.
Great Lakes Bay Region ST Math Districts
- Bay City Public Schools (Handy Middle School and Western Middle School)
- Carrollton Public Schools (Carrollton Middle School)
- Ashley Community Schools
- Bullock Creek School District (Floyd Elementary School)
- Essexville-Hampton Public Schools (Cramer Junior High School)
- Freeland Community Schools (Freeland Middle School)
- Renaissance Public School Academy
- Standish Sterling Community Schools (Standish Sterling Elementary and Junior High)